Friday, August 31, 2012

SALE: $85 Wacom Intuos4 Tablet (small). Complete Set





SOLD!!

Used. Barely had scratch, with fingerprints. Very well taken care of.

I'm selling my Intuos4 Small Pen tablet for $85, FREE SHIPPING in the US and worldwide. Contains ALL original packaging - tablet, pen, manual, CD installer, cordless mouse, nibs, USB cable, pen holder, tablet bag etc.

I had an amazing experience with my tablet ever since I started doing graphic designs but work and other things became my priority leaving my lonely tablet in the closet. So I want to give this to someone who would appreciate it's worth, and it could be YOU! =)

FREE Shipping in the US, and worldwide

My Ebay Store Link:


Contact me for any questions:
kristeli10[at]hotmail[dot]com

xoxo,
teli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg