Saturday, March 10, 2012

Massive Haul: Forever21 MAC H&M WetSeal GameStop Claires


From Papaya





From Wet Seal


Nude and Black undergarment with laces


From H&M







From Forever21

Peach halter dress

Purple dress with open shoulder sleeves and tight cuff at the end 

Black suede stiletto heels (I placed the cushions already ^^)



From MAC

Gorgeous light pink eyeshadow. I love this. Makes my eyes look awake and bigger

MAC Eye pencil in Smolder



From Game Stop

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. I love playing FPS
I then realized I needed to save up for a new laptop because my old one is crap! No battery, broken power cord (secured with tape around lol), and broken space bar and letter G (thnx to my cat)

Hope y'all have a nice day! <3 ^__^







14 comments:

  1. love the shoes!!i love fps too, i play team fortress2

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wet Seal clothes are so adorable :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love Forever21! Just been browsing the website! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so love the Papaya and Wet Seal tops!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG those shoes DROOL.
    Do you recommend MW3? I have black ops already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff, I just recently came home with a bunch of clothing from Austin...shopped all weekend :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always buy the cutest clothes =]

    omg you like playing call of duty??
    my babe is obsessed with it lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx for all the wonderful replies :)

    @adriana
    Thnx. Haha yea :) I play it.

    @osx33kgirl
    It's alright. Nothing different from the previous one but still fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that peach dress! Great post and blog! Your layout is fabulous :)
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your blog!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the tops you got are really cute :D! I love the one from wet seal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg