Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do You Believe In Destiny?



A few times I thought, maybe I do. And sometimes life just throws back at you. Does it ever happened to you, when you sit at a crowded place and ever think how many of these people are single and looking for that perfect love, like the same thing as you do?

It could be that cute cashier guy you smiled at a local store, or that guy you just passed by when you walk by the alley, or could be that guy from your high school. I don't know, possibility is endless. I know there can't be a perfect love, neither does a perfect boyfriend ever exists. But do you believe that someone out there is also looking out for you? Like you are meant to be paired with someone, but you doesn't know who?

It's called destiny. 

I always believe in destiny. Even if people call me crazy a million times. I believe I live for a certain reason. Sometimes, when I see old couples sharing their last piece of meal for each other, I smiled knowing that love could last as long as it could be. I've seen people falling in love over and over and yet they never get old of it, like, everything for them is still their first time. Maybe that's what love really is. Destiny brought them together. They believed in faith, and after few years of searching they found each other and never let loose their grip.

Have you ever felt that tingling sensation when you first touch him? Or possibly when your eyes met and you both know you're meant for each other? A couple of months ago, I always pray that hopefully I'll soon meet (or has met him) him (and to never let anything harm him) even though I never knew his name.

Maybe I should take chances. That's the only thing I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of falling in love because I'm afraid of getting hurt - win or lose. Love sometimes begins with doubt. Maybe it's just a matter of courage and to take a leap of fate.


And maybe, destiny is just right there, waiting for you...





16 comments:

  1. I love your blog and follow, would love you to check out my blog and follow me too :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I am a hopeless romantic I love this post! I haven't seen The Vow yet but the hubby and I have seen The Notebook a billion times :)

    My best advice is be open minded, and he has to be your best friend. The hubs and I met when we were cashiers at a local store we were young and in love.It has almost been 10yrs and I love him more now than I thought was possible!

    It will happen and you will never regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can relate to this, my partner and I met on a tour while we were both overseas. He's from the US and im from Australia. We just so happened to booked the same tour and our paths crossed!

    I'm your new follower! if you have time pop over to my blog @ The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in destiny or soulmates but I wish I did if that makes sense. Great post, I like reading about peoples thoughts on this subject.

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so beautifully written. You really have a way with words. I'm a romantic at heart so I believe in things like destiny, soulmates, etc. and I know I found mine, which I'm thankful for. Yours is out there somewhere too - you just got to keep looking and take chances and risks. Things happen for a reason, so if it doesn't work out with a guy you meet, then it probably wasn't meant to be. You'll find Mr. Right one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun thought :) I do believe in destiny, I think. But we have to find it...

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.I do belive in destiny (If you like this topic I recommend watching "Serendipity" if you haven't already done so,it's a lovely film)(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe in destiny. Sometimes our actions may delay things, but whatever will be will eventually happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Audrey omg Audrey I just watched it right before I make this post! What a coincidence! <3 I LOVE that MOVIE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe in destiny too!! :) Everything happens for a reason.We are a seed sown on this beautiful earth to grow into a sapling to a gorgeous tree that is real fruitful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for subscribing to my blog Teli! I hope you'll visit again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe in destiny too! I agree sometimes love begins in doubt. That's how I was feeling when I first started dating my bf, but now we're married. I can't picture my life without him now! I know there is somebody out there for you Teli :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! This post speaks of me too. Keep on believing... <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so interesting! Great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this, I am a destiny believer, because it happened to me and my fiance. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great post! It's always beautiful believing in a destiny... :) and I think everything does happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg