Friday, December 23, 2011

Haul: Forever21 and a snippet of my Christmas present











All items above are from Forever 21. Really, I shouldn't be buying for myself, it's Christmas, I've been naughty but oh well. ^_~

And to top it all, I also bought gifts for lovely people around me.. - friends, families, co-workers. I enjoy shopping for myself but I definitely enjoy it more especially if it would mean for someone else. I didn't got the chance to show my presents for my coworkers because I was too excited to wrap them lol.

Yesterday, I just gave this very cute baby set (from H&M) for my friend's little baby girl and I opened it for her so I know I'm safe ^_~. Aint this cute?




I'm really not sure if I should show the pictures of my presents for my family because they might read this and it would spoil their Christmas. I might post it AFTER they opened it ahhha! ^___^v

12 comments:

  1. love the jewelry very cute! and cute gift as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the haul!!!
    merry christmas!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love Forever 21! That bag is so cute :) Perfect for shopping days :D The H&M baby set is SO ADORABLE. Hope your coworker loves it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww that little baby set is adorable. Newborn?

    Nice haul from Forever 21. Isn't it a wonderful place to haul from?

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul I love the jewelry =) I love the gift that you bought for your friends baby, that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi teli!!! sorry for the late reply...yes! im from anaheim!!!=) you're filipino too right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, such lovely things, I like everything <3 My favourite is the gorgeous cardigan with the white lining, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg