Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quick haul










Just a smallish haul that I bought last week. Apologize for the bad lightning. It is autumn here and I haven't seen the sun since the morning =(. These are all the stuffs I bought from Forever21 except for the brownish top and white sweater from H&M. The last picture was the shabby lamp I kept coming back to Home Goods because I really really like it but I haven't have the guts to buy it before. I always say 'no ill wait for black friday' etc. But I thought what if I missed it? I couldn't find anything like that, even in ebay. So I'm like ok I'll really gonna buy it now. And it looks cute ! =). My mom saw it last night and she liked it hehe.


Quick Food for Thoughts (what I learned for the past few weeks)

  • learn to appreciate little things in life. When you look back after 10 years, you'll realize they were the big things =)
  • changes are good, only if you are ready to accept it =)
  • being Single means there are plenty of fish out there. You only have to choose who has the strongest grip and wouldn't let you go =)


Have a good day everyone! <3
^___^

16 comments:

  1. oooh i love the blouse and the knitwear! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teli! Love your quick food for thoughts. I needed that. So glad you got that lamp! It's adorable girl. They have great stuff. LOVE that OWL!!! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever shopped off of the forever21 website itself? I am considering it...

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great stuff! I love the blouse and the knit sweater AND that owl ring! And I totally agree with learning to appreciate the little things in life. It's what counts. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @essie
    thnx :)

    @belly dancer
    thnx :)

    @sassy
    hahha!same here :p. Everytime I come into my room , that's the first thing I saw :p very shabby ahhah!

    @la proff
    haha well i havent shopped online but I'll def. look into it too as well :)

    @jessica
    thnx :), i think I saw a similar quote when I was walking along the mall that must have given me that thought (though i cant put into exact words) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jumper.. where's it from x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a chunky sweater this season. It's so adorable and you can dress it up or down and still be very comfortable.

    Tarahandthecity.logspot.com

    Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous haul. Everything looks great, especially that adorable owl.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul dear~
    I LOVE the owl ring~ It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog

    -Mia xo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the top with the bow on it. The sweater looks nice and comfy too! Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new items! That sweatshirt is adorable! I want one :)

    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg ur nails are soooo cool very well done:)


    La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, in love with all your tops and omg, how cute is the lamp. haha
    great blog you've got!!

    check out my blog and please follow if you like:
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg