Sunday, September 18, 2011

IOTD: Some cuteness to share (and a new award ^^)


































I never thought of this last picture hahha! :) loves it. Some quite random (cuteish) inspirational images for you from weheartit.com ^___^

Inspirational Quote of the Day:  
Sad? You will later be happy. Crying? You will later smile. 
Because according to Newton, for every action there's an opposite reaction. 

Currently listening to Lady Gaga - You and I







Now, I just received an ammaaazing award from artofmi3 few minutes after I posted this so I thought might as well make this post into one ^__^. Thank you thank you girl! Please do check her blog. It's lovely and she's very true ;)



The rules
-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
-Write 7 random things about yourself
-Spread the love to 15 other bloggers

7 Random Things about Teli

1. I just went shopping yesterday ahhahh!!
I proly went to malls uhm...every week? Eeeekkkk >__< (so addict)

2. My fave eyeshadows are neutral ones. Ones that people wouldn't think you're wearing one hahha!

3. I'm the type of person who tries to get what she wants. But still waits until she gets it.

4. I'm a cat lover. But I don't own any ='(
Soon, maybe.

5. I just made my own online shopping page! Check it out hehe!
http://krzteli.blogspot.com/p/faq_10.html

6. I wear glasses. Im a nerd yesh!

7. I'm a soft spoken person.

Please do check out these amazing girlies blog I always look up to.
 Yami http://yamismakeup.blogspot.com/
Sophie sophie-pie.blogspot.com
Vain vanity-noapologies.com
Biliehoughton billiehoughton.blogspot.com
Cheryl peekofchic.blogspot.com
Paula polaberry.blogspot.com
Lizbeth glamstyln.blogspot.com
Elven beautifullyinspired.blogspot.com
Kristel heartskristel.blogspot.com
Karla craftycarla.blogspot.com
sweet--rachel.blogspot.com
Terri fortheloveofallthingsgirly.blogspot.com
Gabby gabbysbeautybasics.blogspot.com
Sharon primedandprimed.blogspot.com
Emma eyeshadowandglitter.blogspot.com




Have a good day everyone! 

 photo blogby.jpg