Friday, September 16, 2011

Goodbye Hello Kitty


As I was packing up my stuffs and preparing to move out, I noticed I am going through a lot of changes in my life lately. New job, new home, no boyfriend, but my family and friends were always been there for me for so long. And one thing that I had always been obsessed with, right from the start when I was young, was Hello Kitty. Everything hello kitty, I'll be crazy!

But change happens for some reason. Everyone changes from time to time. Slowly, I feel bored of the old stuff and feel like I needed to grow up. I know I know, pink and hello kitty's cute. But I don't want to stay like that forever until I'm 80's and I'll still be HK fan? Er I don't think so =l (but that sounds cute actually ahhah!)

I found myself attracted to retro vintagy stuffs months ago that must have made me lose my grip to HK hehe! I found it mysterious and very sophisticated in a way lol. I still stay with the simple and shabby style that is. When I found all these HK stuffs that I owned years and years ago (gifts and some random stuffs I bought), I realized I might sell them out (some of them except for the gifts that I will treasure ofc) ^__^. 

Let me know if you're interested. ^__^
kristeli10[at]hotmail[dot]com 

Please do check out my shop page for pricing/ shipping etc. Click the link below:

Thank you!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg