Monday, September 5, 2011

Haul: Brown, gold, and weird stuff is thy name



Ever had a feeling that you wanted to try out a different style wearing those weird and not-so creepy accessories? I do =). I don't know. There's something with these cuties that makes me want to try em out a bit. I always look for accessories that are unique but in a very reasonable prices. Im very picky when it comes to those kinds of stuff. Like, I tell myself  "Do I need to spend $6 for just a pair of earring?!" *cough Icing*

Hence why I tend to love fashionable stores particularly Forever21 and H&M because I can get 3 pairs of earrings and any other stuffs for less than 5 bucks! =)


Ring from Forever21
Feather earring from Forever21
from a garage sale =)
Earrings from H&M

And random clothes :) lol .

from H&M
from Ross


 photo blogby.jpg