Monday, September 5, 2011

Haul: Brown, gold, and weird stuff is thy name



Ever had a feeling that you wanted to try out a different style wearing those weird and not-so creepy accessories? I do =). I don't know. There's something with these cuties that makes me want to try em out a bit. I always look for accessories that are unique but in a very reasonable prices. Im very picky when it comes to those kinds of stuff. Like, I tell myself  "Do I need to spend $6 for just a pair of earring?!" *cough Icing*

Hence why I tend to love fashionable stores particularly Forever21 and H&M because I can get 3 pairs of earrings and any other stuffs for less than 5 bucks! =)


Ring from Forever21
Feather earring from Forever21
from a garage sale =)
Earrings from H&M

And random clothes :) lol .

from H&M
from Ross

15 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, I love those feather earrings and those rings! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you picked up! I especially like the accessories you got :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovinn the earrings you picked up(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav is the garage sale find!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving all these accessories!!! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for unique accessories! I think I have a problem though, because I'll get something, and only wear it a few times... my love for it stays the same though. Haha! I love everything you got, especially the feather earrings, and dress! :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm giving away an Infiniti curling iron and $25 to Sephora on my blog. I would love it if you could check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all these pieces! especially the feather earings, thanks for following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all! So so pretty! xxx

    sophie-pie.blogspot.com. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have great style.. and love the options ...following ya

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies :). Makes me want to go back and see what else they got lOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All very pretty, love the feather earrings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg