Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather

 1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
 Yes. That's ok. Makeup is only to enhance beauty, not conceal the real beauty ^_^



2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
 For a while, as the first time I read this question once, I was like 'chop off my head?!!"
*brain damaged lol -_-*
 I prefer to uhm..well never be able to cut it again?


3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
 Ohhhh I love both! Can I have both?? ^_^


4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Can I just donate them to the poor? *angel*
Frankly, I wouldn't buy clothes or makeup just to spend $1000 seriously because I'll run out of idea what to buy hahah!




5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hahha! This made me laugh :p. Uhmmm.. I rather use lipstick as eyeliner ;). Not sure how eyeliners will work on the lips hahha!



6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
 This question is insane! I shop at both! :(


7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
 Uhm.. maybe? Just as long as they can be matched to every outfit everyday ^__^



8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter ^__^. I can topped up alot of summer clothes all together just to make me feel warm.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
 Eeeekkk!! Well, I rather choose dark nails ^_^



10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
 Yes. Because that would make me materialistic lol.



11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messsssy bun babe! ^__^



12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
 I... don't use lip gloss alot haha! Except for special occassions. And nails? Eeeekkk, they're not allowed at work hhaha!



13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all?
 Shave perhaps? Rather not have AT ALL that would be a nightmare! Well, mona lisa looks absolutely gorgeous without it though!



14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Yea..my answer would be the first one too ^__^



What do you think girls? ^_^
I tag each and every one of you who wish to answer these questions. I would like to read them too! Post the link of your blog post if you may ;)

It was so fun! Try it. <3

xoxo
teli

rawr

3 comments:

  1. What a cute post. Thanks for sharing.

    Tarah

    ~NXTNLINE.com

    ~TARAHANDTHECITY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. baha so cute. love the picture

    www.lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg