Thursday, June 19, 2014

NuMe Curling Wand + discount code!



NuMe 25mm Curling Wand

To be honest, I'm totally impressed with this curling wand. My first time to own one, and I know I'm a cack-handed, but to my surprise, using it was a piece of cake! :) It heats up quickly and it comes with a glove to prevents from burning yourself. The curls are gorgeous. I always wanted to have that beachy-summer look. You can also re-create the curls that you want. 

I found this curling wand from a british Youtuber named Zoella, and by using her discount code, you can get this curling wand for ONLY $49!!! (Orig. $145)

Get ANY Curling Wand for $49 + FREE Shipping for UK + US + Canada orders
Use Code: ZOELLA49


Click THIS to order with the discount code provided.


Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

  1. From the looks of its design, it looks like it would be easy to apply the high heat of the NuMe 25mm (1 inch diameter) Curling Wand exactly where you want to. It is nice that it comes with a protective glove for your hands' safety.
    Your hair looks gorgeous!!!!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramma foundation repair crew of experienced workers hand-dig all foundation and weeping tile projects to ensure maximum reliability of the repairs without the need for expensive machinery that runs the risk of property damage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for droppin' by my blog. I appreciate each comment and it means a lot to me. <3 ^__^v


xoxo

teli


 photo blogby.jpg